Who can I contact for parking violations or other non-emergencies?
North County Patrol: (760) 758-0670

Do you have any recommendations for termite inspections or treatments?
Please contact Hydrex at (800) 735-7378.

How can I exchange a trash can?
Please contact the property management company at (760) 603-0501 or email epolchow@associatedasset.com or jmcmahon@associatedasset.com.

How do I request approval for architectural improvements?
Please complete the Request for Architectural Committee Approval.